Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Testimonial from Bleu, Bobby & Tin Tin on Our Boarding


I hope it is not too late for me to convey my gratitude for your kind hospitality to my 3 cats.


I believe my furballs came back with wonderful memories of Kitten Cottage. The most important thing is, I am aware how patient you are with the bunch and how you tried your best to make sure that they felt safe and comfortable.

The furkids came home smelling wonderful with shiny coat, thanks to what I believe is achieved through daily brushing. They looked happy and their playful mood assured me that their 8 days stay is stress free.

I think there are no words to describe my gratitude to Kitten Cottage's crew for the job well done. My precious cats have created a new chapter in their experience, thanks to the effort rendered.

All in, I think both of you, Ryan &Winnie; has done a wonderful job. 

And for that, please accept our heartfelt thank you from the bottom of our hearts. ~ Azman, Faiza, Safra, Maria & Danial.

Disclaimer: Letter and Picture posted are properties of owner. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work before obtaining their permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment